Donald V. Piro, your premier real estate specialist! CA Real Estate Broker’s License # 00343591; WA Real Estate Broker’s License # 18878
Whether you’re looking for your dream home or you are in the market to sell your existing property, choosing the right Realtor to represent you is an important decision to make. Knowledge of the real estate market, its various trends and most importantly the finite details surrounding the local market you choose to buy or sell in are important elements to consider.
With so many factors affecting the final outcome of your real estate transaction, choosing a Realtor that can help you successfully navigate through the process to your desired outcome is crucial.
As these factors are weighed, one thing becomes clear; Don Piro’s 30+ years of national real estate experience, oversight of the process and his intimate knowledge of the real estate market make him an invaluable asset to all of his clients.
Please feel free to give Don a call anytime to discuss how he can help you with your real estate needs.
- Designated Broker, Managing Member, Chelan Real Estate Company LLC
- California Real Estate Broker
- SDSU Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Major
- President/Owner of Aaetna Properties, Inc. based in San Diego, CA 34 years
- Loan Officer, North Cascades National Bank, Chelan WA
- Realtor: Member National Assoc. of Realtors
- California Assoc. of Realtors
- Southwest Riverside County Association of Realtors
- CA Regional MLS
- WA Assoc. of Realtors
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service
- Lake Chelan Multiple Listing Service
In depth knowledge of: